วันพุธที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

       I  learn  Victoria's  Secret  from  document  teacher  give  to  me.  In  the  document  Victoria's  Secret  have  data  about  Company  History,  Intimate  Apparel  Market,  Brand  and  Positioning,  Web  Launch,  Organization  Chart,  Multi-Channel  Synergy  and  Financial.
           
       I  think  that  Victoria's  Secret  good  marketing  plan, 

-Everyone  in  the  organization  of  their  own  responsibilities.
-Creat  products.
-Select  a  target  audience.
-The  needs  of  target  groups.
-Check  price  raw  material  in  production.
-Advertise  product  to  women's  and  everyone  for  attract  interest.
-Distribution  to  the  market.
-Check  the  sales  and  any  profit.
When  product  are  acceptable  from  the  audience  Victoria's  Secret  up  value  to  the  products  for  creat  a  new  attitude  to  the  customer  such  as  sexy,  high  class,  beautiful  and  another.
       I  think  Victoria's  Secret  have  basic  needs  is  wear  but  make  a  difference  about  value  of  think  and  presentation.

8 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hello,Kukkik!
    The blue tone is my favorite color forever! Your brand is so smart. I like your car slide because it makes me enjoy seeing many cars.

    Great!!
    Keep smiling ^______^

    ตอบลบ
  2. Woww
    This blog is very nice. I like your blog and your product also.It's really great. I love it.
    Cheers! ^^

    ตอบลบ
  3. morning there,
    thanks for the active learning,
    typing on your keyboards!

    ตอบลบ
  4. NICE!!!!!!!!!!>>> It's very interesting of your brand. This brand is very expensive. I think that my family may not target group of your brand.
    I still take Ka Ba car and Ku Bo Ta car 555555555 just kidding :)
    I love design of your brand. COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ตอบลบ
  5. Morning teacher and everyone. Thank you comment.

    ตอบลบ
  6. Wow W0w !!! It's luxurious brand.
    I impress in this brand very much and I hope always that I will have this in the future!
    ^_______^

    ตอบลบ